Agonny-TEAM Index du Forum
Agonny-TEAM
Team League of Legends

Agonny-TEAM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: T.i. What You ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Agonny-TEAM Index du Forum -> League of Legends -> Aides/Guides pour League of Legends
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wrathmoo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: T.i. What You Répondre en citant

T.i. What You > urlin.us/2jyx6

T.i. What You, pinnacle studio ultimate 17

10cf746e54
Retrieved May 24, 2013. said he will be there because he has a movie premiere (for the film ATL) to attend that night. Top Back 11. Chart history" Billboard Hot Rap Songs for T.I. and his co-star Lauren London, along with the rest of the cast, Jason Weaver, Evan Ross, and Jackie Long walking on the red carpet along with a cameo by Travis Barker. Produced By DJ Toomp Album King What You Know Lyrics [Produced By DJ Toomp] [Hook] Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay What you know about that? (x3) Ay, don't you know I got key by the three When I chirp shawty chirp back Louie knapsack where I'm holding all the work at What you know about that?(x3) Hey I know all about that Loaded .44 on the low where the cheese at? Fresh out the jet to the 'jects where the G's at What you know about that?(x3) Hey I know all about that [Verse 1] See me in your city, sittin' pretty know I'm shinin dog Ridin' with a couple Latin broads and a China doll And you know how we ball Riding in shiny cars Walk in designer malls Buy everything we saw You know about me dog Don't talk about me dog And if you doubt me dog You better out me dog I'm throwed off slightly bro Don't wanna fight me bro I'm fast as lightning bro You better use your Nike's bro Know you don't like me cause Your bitch most likely does She see me on them dubs In front of every club I be on dro I'm buzzed Gave every ho a hug Niggas don't show me mugs Cause you don't know me cuz [Hook] [Verse 2] Candy on the six four Leather guts and fish bowl Fifty on my pinky ring just to make my fist glow Your bitches get low Because I get dough So what I'm rich ho I'll still pull a kick do' What you talking shit for You gotta run and get four Got you yelling and I thought you pull out a gun hit four But you's a scary dude Believed by very few Just keep it very cool Or we will bury you See all that attitude's, unnecessary dude You never carry tools not even square, he cube You got these people fooled, who see me on the tube Whatever try the crew, they'll see you on the news [Hook] [Verse 3] Fresh off the jet to the block Burning rubber with the top popped My partners busting shots, I'll tell them "stop, it make the block hot" Yo label got got Cuz you are not hot I got the top spot And it will not stop A video or not that will bust it 'til the Glock stop Drag you out that Bentley Coupe and take it to the chop shop Although we not y'all If it may pop off I'll answer the question "Will I get your block knocked off?" This what it is bro Look I will kill bro I'm in your hood if you a gangsta what you hid for Somebody better get bro before he get sent for You say you wanna squash it what you still talking shit for [Hook] About What You Know Hitting #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Rap Tracks in 2006, T.I.s What You Know is a classic little ditty of the Im cooler than you in every possible way variety Judging by his impressive arrest record the self-proclaimed King of the South (take that Lil Flip!) may truly know all about that Hidden This page is accessible to Verified artists on the song Locked This song has been locked and is considered "done." You need 600 IQ to add annotations to locked songs. Entertainment Video Games Lifestyle . The melody line is G, B, E, B-D-B-A-G-E-A-G-E-D-D-E-B-D-A-B-G-A, E. 1.

Yeah hey hey hey hey hey.What You Know about that?What You Know about that?What You Know about that?Hey, don't you know I got key by the 3?When I chirp, shawty, chirp backLouis knapsack where I holdin' all the work at.What you know about that?What you know about that?What you know about that?Hey I know all about thatLoaded .44 on the low where the cheese atFresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at.What you know about that?What you know about that?Hey what you know about that?Hey I know all about that.See me in your city, sittin' pretty, know I'm shinin' dogRidin' with a couple Latin broads and a China doll (Hey)And you know how we ball (Hey)Ridin' in shiny cars (Hey)Walk in designer malls (Hey)Buy everything we sawYou know about me, dog (Okay)Don't talk about me, dog (Okay)And if you doubt me, dog (Okay)You better out me, dog (Oh)I'm throwed off slightly, bro (Oh)Don't wanna fight me, bro (Oh)I'm fast as lightening, bro (Oh)You better use your Nikes, bro (Yeah)Know you don't like me cause (Y-Y-Yeah)Your bitch most likely does (Y-Yeah)She see me on them dubs (Yeah)In front of every club (What?)I be on dro, I'm buzzed (What?)Gave every hoe a hug (What?)Niggas don't show me mugs (What?)'Cause you don't know me, cous.Don't you know I got key by the 3?When I chirp, shawty, chirp backLouis knapsack where I holdin' all the work at.What you know about that?What you know about that?What you know about that?Hey I know all about thatLoaded .44 on the low where the cheese atFresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at.What you know about that?What you know about that? (Hey hey)Hey what you know about that? (What they know 'bout this shit here, man?)Hey I know all about that (Hey)Candy on the '64, leather guts and fish's bowlFifty on the pinky ring just to make my fist glow (Hey)Your bitches get low (Hey)Because I get dough (Hey)So what I'm rich, hoe (Hey)I'll still pull a kick do'What you talkin' shit for.And gotta run and get folk?Got you a-yellin,' I thought you put out a gun hit 'foreBut you's a scary dude (Okay)Believed by very few (Okay)Just keep it very cool (Okay)Or we will bury you (Oh)See all that attitude's (Oh)Unnecessary, dude (Oh)'Cause you never carry toolsNot even square he cube (What?)You got these people fooled (What?)Who see me on the tube (What?)Whatever try the crew (What?)They'll see you on the news.Don't you know I got key by the 3? (Hey)When I chirp, shawty, chirp back (Hey hey hey)Louis knapsack where I holdin' all the work at (Hey hey hey, hey asshole)What you know about that? (Hey asshole)What you know about that? (Hey asshole)What you know about that? (Hey hey hey)Hey I know all about that (Hey hey hoe)Loaded .44 on the low where the cheese at (Yeah yeah)Fresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at (Hey hey hey, West Side, nigga)What you know about that? (Hey asshole)What you know about that? (I'm talkin' to you, homie)Hey what you know about that?Hey I know all about that.Fresh off the jet to the block, burnin' rubber with the top poppedPartna bustin' shots, I tell him stop, it make the block hot (Hey)Your label got got (Hey)'Cause you are not hot (Hey)I got the top spot (Hey)And it will not stopHey, video or not, dog, we'll bust it 'till the Glock stopDrag you out that Bentley coupe and take it to the chop shop (Oh)Partna, we not y'all (Oh)If it may pop offI'll answer the question (Oh)"Will I get your block knocked off?" (Yeah)Hey, what it is, bro (Y-Y-Yeah)Look, I will kill, bro (Y-Yeah)I'm in your hood. The song is played at Target Field whenever All-Star Joe Mauer comes to bat. Ride Wit Me 7. .. Dailymotion Info Pers Vacatures Blog Alle videos Zakelijk Adverteren op Dailymotion Monetizing Help Familie Filter AAN Help Center Contact Juridische voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden Privacybeleid Verboden video content Copyrightkennisgeving Kinder bescherming Cookiesbeleid Extra's Dailymotion Games Dailymotion Overal Dailymotion Stream Mass Uploader Jukebox meer. We'll have things fixed soon. After that scene, he chooses a suit to wear to the premiere with the assistance of three women. v t e T.I.

Darling and Gabriella PaltrovaJack To A King The Swansea Storythe terminal nlpersona 4: the animationheard the worldpath of the exiledaybreakers l ultimo vampiroraising asia s01e10law and order svu web dlnirvana mtv unplugged

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Agonny-TEAM Index du Forum -> League of Legends -> Aides/Guides pour League of Legends Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz